Recherche Kunena

Mot-clé

Time EXperience n°6

• Remerciements reçus 259
il y a 10 ans 8 mois #98622 par phil
Réponse de phil sur le sujet Re: Time EXperience n°6

J'y étais et j'ai fait la connaissance du gars qui tient le magasin (car depuis quelques mois, ce n'est plus uniquement un showroom mais un magasin). Très sympa.
On était 4 (dont lui) au départ. Et j'ai recruté 2 sud africains devant le château de Versailles pour qu'ils viennent avec nous. Mais ils ont assez vite lâché.

vous n'étiez que 4 :woohoo: c'est triste, mais ça du être sympa ;-)

oui ils ne font plus de show room, que des magasins typés haut de gamme dans certaines grandes villes (si j'ai bien compros) ;-)

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• Remerciements reçus 11
il y a 10 ans 8 mois #98647 par wwwfabien
Réponse de wwwfabien sur le sujet Re: Time EXperience n°6
Je pensais qu'il y aurait beaucoup plus de monde !
Du coup j'ai été faire un tour de VTT, et voir passer le tour de France à côté de chez moi en fin de journée.

• Remerciements reçus 153
il y a 10 ans 8 mois #98654 par Gawain
Réponse de Gawain sur le sujet Re: Time EXperience n°6

Je pensais qu'il y aurait beaucoup plus de monde !
Du coup j'ai été faire un tour de VTT, et voir passer le tour de France à côté de chez moi en fin de journée.

Oh ben mince, si j'avais su que tu avais envisagé à un moment de venir, j'aurais essayé de te motiver.
T'en es ou de ton vélo de route finalement? (j'ai peut-être loupé des épisodes)

\\\\\\\"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race.\\\\\\\"
H. G. Wells

• Remerciements reçus 11
il y a 10 ans 8 mois #98655 par wwwfabien
Réponse de wwwfabien sur le sujet Re: Time EXperience n°6
J'attends toujours les freins pour le monter... pas avant fin août apparemment...

il y a 10 ans 6 mois #101140 par phil
Greg Lemond rachète les droits de distribution exclusive pour les états unis (enfin si j'ai bien compris)

LeMond Acquires Exclusive Distribution Rights for TIME USA; Distribution to remain in Minnesota

LeMond Innovations LLC has acquired the exclusive distribution rights for TIME bicycle products in the USA. This agreement was reached with TIME Sport International, based in Vaulx-Milieu, France and allows the company of three-time Tour de France winner Greg LeMond to distribute the 26-year-old French company’s complete line of carbon frames, forks, stems, handlebars and clipless pedals in the USA.

Recently, LeMond also announced a limited-edition run of commemorative frames as a tribute to the 100th Tour de France, Greg’s Tour victories in 1986, `89 and `90, and his longstanding relationship with TIME's chief carbon engineer, Jean Marc Gueugneaud, who built all three of LeMond's Tour-winning bikes under the TVT banner, including the bike with which he won the 1989 world championships in Chambery, France, making LeMond the first American bicycle company to win the Tour. These frames will be officially launched at Interbike 2013.

“With an in-house team of industrial designers and engineers, we’re also in the process of designing and developing a whole line of LeMond bikes with various vendors, some of which will be on the market by Spring 2014, with the whole line targeted for August 2014 availability,” LeMond said.

“I’ve been close to (TIME founder) Roland Cattin since the beginning,” LeMond said. “When Roland founded TIME in 1987 I immediately began using their pedals because I knew a good thing when I saw it. I remained on TIME pedals until my retirement in 1994, after winning two more Tours. TIME pedals have won the Tour de France on 10 occasions and their reputation is incredible. Their 20-year history producing carbon fiber frames and forks is unparalleled in the bike industry, and I’m excited to take the reigns here in the USA.”

Cattin agreed. “Greg has always been a technological visionary, and his reputation has never been at a higher point than now,” Cattin said from France. “Working alongside him has been a joy, and his enthusiasm for cycling and design is addictive. My team of manufacturing experts and I look forward to a strong working relationship with Greg and his team.”

In 1992, Gueugneaud joined TIME Sport International, known primarily for its floating clipless pedals. The French company diversified into the field of carbon composite frames, using its exclusive Resin Transfer Moulding (RTM) technology.

“The frame, the central element, is the chassis of the bike,” Gueugneaud said in a previous interview. “It is of key importance, since its design and construction will determine the performance, road-holding, comfort and position of the cyclist. Its choice is therefore of the utmost importance. The fork is now an integral part of the frame design, particularly since the advent of integrated stems.”

TIME’s carbon manufacturing process is carried out in their French factory in Lyon. Most carbon bicycle manufacturers buy flat sheets of pre impregnated carbon fabric to be made into frame and forks in Asian factories, but all TIME’s carbon tubing is woven on site, guaranteeing the highest quality is delivered. This method, which has been pioneered by TIME, allows an unlimited range of shapes and dimensions to construct frames ensuring consistency of thickness creating a uniform strength throughout the structure of their frames. This level of control over the technical characteristics of each carbon layer produces important characteristics such as rigidity and comfort.

TIME also have a stringent set of test procedures before any sort of mass production is even considered. Each frame goes through a rigorous selection of tests which aim to test severe shock, aging, and fatigue. After these controlled tests the frames are then distributed to be tested under the most demanding of conditions, and have been raced by riders like Tom Boonen, Paolo Bettini, and Johan Museeuw in the pro peloton.

LeMond and TIME are both excited to have finalized these recent partnerships and are looking forward to exploring new opportunities to strengthen their relationship into the future.

il y a 10 ans 6 mois #101344 par phil

il y a 10 ans 6 mois #101345 par phil
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.velonation.com/100%2f149%2f149%2foriginal%2fLeMond_1986_LimitedEdition-1_big.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0MF2KQVC604Y3WNNSRR2&Expires=1379879782&Signature=T4PAEn4QcskgvqsoNvr0dW4tIPQ%3d

• Remerciements reçus 1102
il y a 10 ans 6 mois #101350 par jfd_
Réponse de jfd_ sur le sujet Re: Time EXperience n°6
Les photos sont protégées pour n'être affichées que sur leur site :wink: (enfin, il y a toujours moyen mais bon, vu la mise en place de la protection...)

Temps de génération de la page : 0.097 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena