Recherche Kunena

Mot-clé

Entrainment

• Remerciements reçus 0
il y a 10 ans 4 mois - il y a 10 ans 4 mois #108913 par joliveira
Entrainment a été créé par joliveira
Chers amis, à vélo

Flirts de tous espérer que tout le monde avait une bonne Pâques.
Depuis Novembre j'utilise votre formation du programme de 8 heures pour mes formations et merci beaucoup, je l'abattage très bien cette saison. Mais cette finition de programme dans beggining de mai, ce que je fais maintenant? Recommencer? Répétez quelques semaines?

Autre question porte sur le nombre de personnes qui entendent commenter et d'autres lieux que le fait de la partie de la formation de SG1 SG2 comme avoir des résultats Magnific, c'est plus intense, mais qui ont de meilleurs beneficts.

Merci pour votre aide et à M. Ivan Borcard: Votre formation ont de très bons résultats.

Dear Cycling friends,

Firts of all hope that everyone havd a good Easter.
Since November I use your Program Training of 8 hours for my trainings and thanks a lot, I'm felling very well this season. But this Program finish in beggining of May, what I do next? Begin again? Repeat some weeks?

Other question is about the number of persons that comment hear and other places that making the part of training of SG1 as SG2 have magnific results, it's more intense but have better beneficts.

Thanks for your help and to Mr. Ivan Borcard: Your training have very good results.
Dernière édition: il y a 10 ans 4 mois par joliveira. Raison: Traducion.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• Remerciements reçus 153
il y a 10 ans 4 mois #108919 par Gawain
Réponse de Gawain sur le sujet Entrainment
Dear friend,

First and foremost, welcome to Vo2!
It seems the automatic translator you used is not particularly well adapted to french. Anyway, your message is way clearer in english.
Regarding your question...The one thing you have to ask yourself is: when do I want to peak? Based on the answer, you're supposed to establish your program backwards.

Best,

\\\\\\\"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race.\\\\\\\"
H. G. Wells

• skippy
  • Portrait de skippy
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
il y a 10 ans 4 mois #108925 par skippy
Réponse de skippy sur le sujet Entrainment
Hello,

Welcome to VO2 :pinch:

This kind of feedback sincerely touches me :cheer:

Unfortunately the web site is only French but if you wish, you could use Google translate to give you an overview of the content(Even if that’s a row translation).

translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&p...r&edit-text=&act=url

Ivan

• Remerciements reçus 0
il y a 10 ans 4 mois #108943 par joliveira
Réponse de joliveira sur le sujet Entrainment
Thanks for answer.

So, If I need another peak in 4 months I need to come back in the training those 4 months, correct? In maximum of 2 peaks/year? Between this any week more soft to rest?

What about making the series of SG1 in the training in SG2, advantage or not? It´s benefict or create overtraining in that session and we must take care with sessions that cames after?

João Oliveira

Temps de génération de la page : 0.073 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena